Voting

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Inspiration
in(t)-spə-ˈrā-shən

a. A divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation.
b. The action or power of moving the intellect or emotions.
c. in Portuguese, inspire literally means to breathe

Inspiration presents itself differently to each of us and comes to us when we are actively seeking it, by accident or sneaks up on us by surprise. For some, it is harder to find and is rarely found. For others, it can be a relentless carousel that bullies the mind with no escape. How we become inspired largely depends on who we invite into our lives and how we view the world. Inspiration is unique, can be difficult to recognize, yet it is so impactful. Inspiration drives imagination. What inspires you?

3 comments:

mccall said...

Micah, YOU inspire me! I am sorry, I know that is really corny and may or may not be a little creepy, but when I think of the word 'inspiring', I think of you. And I always will.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

My students!!! The diversity that I am surrounded by each day is truly inspiring!! In fact I am on the verge of going out on an inspirational limb and possibly fly the Utah coup.

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

Hey Micah,
Email me ajvenus@hotmail.com so we can set up a time that you can come to my school...I know you will be inspiring!!